Body Kit by Aero Function. Upgrade your vehicle with the beauty and performance-enhancing abilities of aero pieces with the Body Kit from Aero Function, created specifically for your make and model. Advanced design and construction ensures superior impact absorption and resistance to deterioration, and all parts are backed with a 3-year manufacturer warranty.
- Enhance speed and fuel economy by reducing aerodynamic drag
- Increase vehicle stability by increasing aerodynamic down force from moving air
- Add visual impact to your vehicle that indicates it's prepped for performance
- Materials feature advanced design and construction that offers superior impact absorption without warping or cracking
- Installation can be done with any method of your choice such as double-sided tape or weather stripping adhesive (not included)
- Specifically designed for your make and model vehicle
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
Aero pieces are used on racetrack-prepared vehicles because they perform a vital function. By controlling airflow at high velocities, speed-robbing drag is reduced over a multitude of areas, and grip-enhancing down force is gained rather than lost. On production cars and trucks available to the public, aerodynamic-enhancing panels distinguish performance models from base versions by making a visual statement that a vehicle is built with higher levels of power and speed. If your make and model was not so equipped from the factory, we let you upgrade it with the beautiful form and high level of function that aerodynamic pieces provide with the body kits from Aero Function.
Advanced computer aided design and high-tech manufacturing processes ensure all Aero Function components fit evenly against every panel and contour of your specific make and model. Once parts have been installed on your vehicle, they achieve a look that matches the quality of original equipment without the gaps, uneven edges, and poor visual continuity that plague parts from inferior competitors. Depending on vehicle application, components may be produced from carbon fiber plastics, fiberglass composites, or polyurethane polymers. Aero Function is well-respected throughout the industry for the development of each of these lightweight composite materials which feature extremely high levels of strength, rigidity, and superior impact absorption. Even under the harshest climates and conditions, Aero Function parts have proven their ability to maintain integrity without warping or cracking for long periods of time. Add-on aero pieces can be installed using any method of your choice such as double-sided tape or weather stripping adhesive, and Aero Function backs what they build with a 3-year warranty against defects.
- AF-1 Wide Body Front Bumper Cover (109602)
- AF-1 Wide Body Side Skirt Rocker Panels (109603)
- AF-1 Wide Body Rear Bumper Cover (109604)
- AF-1 Wide Body Front Fender Flares (109605)
- AF-1 Wide Body Rear Fender Flares (109606)
- Material FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastics)
- Style AF-1
- Type Kit
- Quantity Sold 9 Piece
Aero Function 109607 fits the following vehicles:
When you order from us, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination.
The time required to process your order is listed on the product page, the time listed is an average based on the order history of this item or this brand.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact our customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!